The Department of Curriculum & Instruction offers undergraduate and graduate Programs to prepare teachers and other professionals in the field of education.
C&I Undergraduate Degrees (catalog information)
- Early Childhood – Bachelor of Science in Education
- Elementary Education – Bachelor of Science in Education
- Secondary Education – Bachelor of Science in Education
For more information about our Undergraduate Degree Program visit out C&I Undergraduate Program page.
Masters (MA, MAT) Programs
- Education – Master of Arts (Plus Licensure or non-licensure)
- Education – Master of Arts in Teaching (online non-licensure programs)
Doctoral (PhD, EDD.) Programs