Master of Arts in Education C&I/Learning Design & Technology Concentration
The program is designed to accommodate educators throughout New Mexico to complete a master’s degree with a Concentration in Learning Design & Technology. This graduate program within the Department of Curriculum & Instruction at New Mexico State University focuses on the integration of constructivist uses of technology within culturally-responsive curricula. Students may focus on K-12 to adult learning environments and on specific content applications. Students can also receive an endorsement to their teaching credential as an Information Technology Coordinator.
- NMSU’s teacher preparation program has been accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) since 1962.
- Name: Dr. David Rutledge, Program Coordinator
- Phone: (575) 646-5637
- Email: email@example.com
- Name: Dr. Julia Parra, Program Coordinator
- Phone: (575) 646-4066
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Dr. Juanita Hannan, Director of Distance Education, CoEd
- Phone: (575) 646-2125
- Email: email@example.com